Saturday, 8 August 2026

PLOCK the day, Who gives a PLOCK.

It has been an most remarkable day, having left the bike park and it’s recent an modern investments, I found myself quickly on a most pre-war route! Not talking about cemeteries but realy awful maintained local roads. Including strange road signs, ie, telling you to slow down, but not when you are allowed to speed up again? On top of that they must have missed out some Google updates because all my GPS’s indicate different speeds limits. Luckily I have only spotted ONE speed RADAR up to now. Due to unreliable information on parking spots I ended up further, and much later, in the town called PLOCK. Well Plock it, where you would imagine something reasonable this town is immense, and has a commercial area 10 times the size of zuidplein, perpignan, perigueux. The Leroy Merlin is bigger than wherever, and the same goes for Auchan? Aren’t those French companies? And there’s no difference in prices with France, checked it, didn’t buy anything except Vodka, and not cheap.






Cheapness, Plock me I am clean. Crazy MF.. Who the Plock do you think you are, and where? It is however a eye opener and where I would have expected raw nature there is deserted little villages with loads of restrictions. Police only to block my way around town for some reason unknown. Bah, not my favourite area.

If all cool tonight, tomorrow will bike woods behind me, cross thumbs 


No comments: