Sweden has it all, but probably more mosquitoes. What they have as well is many, many camping cars, the Swedish I mean. Of course there are a lot of Germans as well, less Finnlandais, Dutch but mostly in normal cars(hotel, airbnb or 2ndhomes?) English we see very view, and who did I end up with: Paul’s neighbours from Yorkshire, Yorki’s or are those just those obnoxious little dogs?
So we’ve been having nice weather ever since we crossed the border from Norway, drove along the coast, B-roads nice and slow, from along and through Gotenburg nearly to Malmo is horse country with beaches like the middle west coast of France, with shallow tides, and old windmills. More inland nice parking on these local bathing lakes is where I met the Yorkshire couple, forgot their name, forgot to take a picture, that’s me. So we’re on our way to Karlskrona, details later, stopped to do some shopping again next to a huge Ikea, well the whole shopping centre was immense so no wonder. Drove on to Olofström, where it was getting hot, wrong parking but loads of recreational activities, canoeing hiking and BIKING yepp. Unloaded and got to it, rounded the lake, contemplating to stay another day. Nice for U guys too to walk.
![]() |
| Coastline Gotenburg |
![]() |
| Spot where I met the Yorki’s |





No comments:
Post a Comment