Oeuff, lots has happened since, we should draw an conclusion out of these experiences. So let’s try;
Deep Seek helped find a route through Switserland and through Italie which brought me to the barrage of MONT-CENIS, and this was spectaculair, one doesn’t have to go to Norway to see beauty.Don’t be midlead by the lack of people or campers, I know how to take a nice picture without, so there were loads, cars, hikers, bikers, camping cars and more. A place probably paid or forbidden soon due to the amount of visiters. I had two dips in this water, cold an quiet because it’s a long way down. Next day decided to follow the road onward, and although beau mistake due to énorme detour to go south. On top it became hot so for once I decided to drive the night with some peage on top. Because i had seen a aluminium sailboat with lifting keel in Port Saint Louis! So here I am because I know this Port well, having being stationed with Malubema here for repairs it felt like coming home!!??!! People open gentle curious, a différent feeling from… Whatever, I did a laundry in their wetroom, had a shower as well, and if the restaurant wasn’t closed I’dd have a meal as well.’ Atmosphère makes a définitive difference. So why do I look at boats, and feel so good on the shore with a refreshing 5 noeuds?
What makes this story even more hilarious, the boat was for sale in Port Saint Louis in Marie-Galante! I was there a long time ago, check my error and laugh out loud LOL. Well there’s a cute WOODS for sale in ZEELAND, go check it Hans.



No comments:
Post a Comment