Friday, 14 August 2026

PHOCK IT AGAIN, THIS TIME SLOWAKY

I didn’t know there was a vignet to drive through Slowaky? i found it out the next day, and I already had to pay a parking fee through the internet as well? So those dates will not be similar, Oh my GOD hotsprings, why do I even like to travel these bohemian idiot countries! I visited them when they we’re still in there nappy’s, and now this? On top of that,,,, have a look at the site, they tell you ther’s a vignet, but they don’t tell you there’s an automatic check on the toll roads? Phock do they have those too? Why did I get here, this is not my beautiful life, letting the miles go bye. BAD ROADS, UNCOMFORTABLE PARKINGS, WITH SILLY SIGNS, SLOWAKIE YOU’VE LOST IT.

Well there are more silly countries that have decided we need to pay an entry fee, and on top, we need to pay the roads already paid by our taxes, do you love it!


But seriously guys, paid 8 euros parking overnight, 11€ for a vignet and another 12 for toll routes I don’t even want to take, this being the lazy updates on google maps and me being misdirected as my gps is secured to avoid toll roads? Phock Slowakie, and get the hell out

Dit is heel jammer, ik ga niet iedere keer als ik een grens overga, al is t voor 20km, kijken of daar een vignet nodig is, daar naast zijn de weg updates ivm snelheden en tol ook niet updated dus we rijden constant in een fuik! Is dat wat ze de touristen willen aandoen? I am out of here. Zoek de snelste weg HOME

No comments: